Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Inspiration!

This is a little bit of a change from my normal "family" posts, but I have been looking a lot lately for inspiration. For working moms, twin moms, women, family, fitness challenges, how to stay balanced etc. to stay motivated. (You get the idea!)  I read a lot of blogs, probably too many but one that has stuck out in my inbox lately is Ivanka Trump's. (I know, what in the world do I have in common with her!?!?!)  Its surprisingly whitty, provides some great advice and has been a one stop shop for a lot of great articles (and fashion advice of course) lately. So I thought I would share. Here is a snapshot of what you might see.



The weekly emails (which you can subscribe to here) breaks down the content into how much time you have to read. (Perfect!)


                                                                                [source]

You can get a Ted Talks, recipe and even a running playlist in about 5 seconds. My favorite part is a section called "Wise Words". Every week when I read these I feel inspired and ready to tackle the day. So here are today's #wisewords. 

"Its the ultimate luxury to combine passion and contribution. Its a clear path to happiness." - Sheryl Sandberg #wisewords

Looking forward to the weekend. I am embarking on a 3 Day Cleanse...oh yeah! More to come on that soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.