Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

They're Here!

They are finally here. The girls 1st birthday pictures. This really is like Christmas morning to me. I love pictures. I spent way to much time planning their outfits and now all the pictures are here wrapped in a perfect little package. My creative juices are flowing...Christmas Cards, new prints for the house and baby book updates are all in the plan. Happy Day!

First up, the cake smash. :) This is like Christmas morning with candy. I think the girls enjoyed it too :)

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbSV9gHGLRA&feature=youtu.be[/embed]

We had several family pictures taken as well. (Our photographer is so patient with all my requests!) I am saving one for the Christmas Card (surprise) but here are a few of the other good ones.

hay_6817 hay_6885 hay_6934  hay_6963

hay_6931Whay_6942

We had a minor hair / bear issue with Katherine so they aren't mirror images, but I think the wagon turned out cute. They also had several more formal pictures taken before they got into the cake.

hay_7039  hay_6982hay_7025

We pretty much lost Katherine at this point...silly girl.

hay_7052_BONUS

And with that, I think that officially concludes their first birthday. I just love looking back at these. I hope you enjoy them too!

Signature Holly

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the photos love them..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!! Can't wait to see the Christmas card pic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.