Pages

Friday, September 29, 2017

Easy Weekday Cookbooks that I LOVE!

Hi friends! It is a nice crisp fall day here today which gets me all excited about new fall flavors and recipes! 

According to Women's Health, we eat 222 more calories a day in the fall than any other season. (Can we say pumpkin latte?!?!) And sorry, cardio fans...it's 80% nutrition that solves the problem, not long hours of cardio.

The #1 activity I do to stay on track during this season is looking for NEW inspiration. Because new things are exciting and it keeps me going through the week. Most of the time this is through recipes! These are my latest favorite go to sources! Some new, some old, but they keep popping up on my meal plan! And yeah, I am that gal that loves looking at the pictures of a cookbook. Please tell me I am not the only one! 


(Check it out here! Here blog is awesome too!)

(Check it out here! It is great for crockpot recipes and busy week nights. Plus the recipes typically make enough for 2 nights!!)


(Check it out here! She had me a sheetpan! So easy!)


(Check it out here! Even if you don't follow Paleo it is a great read about how your body processes food that you can customize to your family with some easy and super healthy recipes! She even has tear out meal plans! Yes!)

(Check it out here! This one is on my wishlist and for all you vegetarians! How gorgeous is the cover? I want it just to start at that guacamole!)

(Check it out here! Last but not least, this satisfies all my farmhouse loves and is also on my wish list. I need anotherp blogpost about that! Lol. I love the title. "Recipes from my barn, in the mountains" Hello comfort food.)

I hope this inspires you to have a healthy week!

2 comments:

  1. One of things which matter women nowadays is to cook and what to cook, so how about buying them a cook book? Try this post if you want to have some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prepare to make your recipe scrapbook album by assembling the following minimal materials. You may want other things as well, but these 7 are recommended for a complete recipe scrapbook album.
    recipes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.