Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Hello Fall! September Favs! 🍁

I can't believe its mid-September already, but I'm doing a little happy dance that fall is FINALLY here. Here are a few of my September favorites!

All things pumpkin!!! This SMOOTHIE is amazing.  Here is how I make it:
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- 2 ounces of water
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin (I use organic)
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon PB (or 2 tablespoons of PB2 or peanut butter powder)
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 banana
- handful of ice
- Pumpkin pie spice to taste

Mix in blender and serve immediately! The perfect breakfast!


Fall Boots! These are really not practical but so cute! AND on sale! I have a few goals to hit before these get purchased but they are on my wish list!


New motivation...I started reading this this month after a few REALLY long work weeks made me take a closer look at everything I was doing. I am still a perfectionist, but making progress at what REALLY needs to be done. 


Balance. Ok, so this sort of goes with the book above but...the girls turn 3 in the fall which makes me sit back and reflect a bit. Am I doing the right things? Am I working hard enough? Am I setting a good example? It's also the time of year where our social calendar's pick-up with all the outdoor activities, halloween etc. There really isn't such a thing of balance in my mind, just learning to prioritize....but this video celebrates all women who work and I could not say it better. I'm looking forward to following along this month!



Adventure! Fall is my favorite season and in Ohio, we are blessed with some amazing foliage. Scott and I decided to take the girls on a "metro park a week" adventure so that we could maximize the season. We have done 3 so far and working on our 4th this weekend. The girls take "treasure" bags and pick up their favorite rocks, leaves etc and then we sort and talk about them when we get home. We need to work on our hiking skills but its been far my favorite adventure of the month. 


Happy fall!






1 comment:

  1. I've always believed you can get closer to the truth by pretending not to speak it. See the link below for more info.


    #closer
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.