Pages

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Hello May! 👙 Workout of the Month --> PLUS Detox Plan!

Hello May! I am excited for you! 🌸 Last month I started a cardio challenge and got totally burnt out. Between a new job and schedules at home (aka nap transition and no one sleeping at home), I just can't even think about doing another burpee or sprint right now. And those are the workouts I love. I even told a good friend at the beginning of the month that they were my "spirit" workout. lol. I think this was a sign my body needs a break. Or a detox!!

SO, long story short, we are detoxing this month. A mix of a nutritional overhaul and a little PiYo. Which is a mix of pilates and yoga and total body strength. And has a bonus you can totally do it barefoot on your patio in this amazing spring weather!!!

--> Download the workout plan here!


Next, let's chat detox. I recently got really into this blog called "I quit Sugar" and our habits as a family over the winter could use some improvements. So, I am doing the Ultimate Reset again. Except for this time, I am giving myself a week to detox before starting it. Which means cutting back on sugar and caffeine beforehand so it isn't as painful when the actual detox starts! You can read about my journey the first time around here: 




You can learn more about the detox here! Join me!  I hope this inspires you to have a happy and healthy May! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.