Pages

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Easter Inspiration for the Holiday Weekend --> My top 5 "healthyish" recipes!

It is hard to believe that Easter is just a few days away! In an effort not to eat a bucket full of jelly beans or completely derail all progress made this winter, I have come up with a few healthy inspirational holiday treats to help you celebrate this weekend. Here are my top 5 "healthyish" recipes to share this weekend with family and friends! And a little bonus inspiration at the end!





1) Strawberry Yogurt Carrots (These are also really cute to layer on top of a "Dirt" cake! I said they were "healthyish!")


2) Cheese and Cracker Chicks, perfect for toddlers or for an appetizer!



4) Greek Yogurt Fruit Tart, great for brunch or dessert!

5) Carrot Cake Cookies, the perfect snack, breakfast and freezable!


And finally, for those of you that are looking for some non-candy options for those Easter Baskets, here are a few awesome ideas! (I kind of want them all!) 


Happy Easter! Have a great holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.