Pages

Friday, October 13, 2017

I quit.

Um, yeah. did you guys catch it? I subtly announced it on FB earlier this week, but you had to look REALLY closely to catch it.



Productivity Consultant. My new favorite word.

I recently have done a little soul searching on what I want to do with coaching and what I have done over the last few years and have decided to take a little bit of a different path. So I am not quitting my health and fitness coaching, but changing. Because change is good right? And you have to change to get better.

I have decided that overall productivity, mastering routines and helping implement change is my thing. I have been doing it for over 15 years with big corporations so why not take what I am passionate about and do it with you? Let's master that to-list, get over that anxiety, finally start something and finish it and do it all with some awesome energy! (That is where the workouts and clean nutrition comes in).

You might ask, well what does all this mean? I have found a love for taking my 9-5 organizational business skills and diving into my passion of helping women transform their lives by finding time for themselves, living a healthy sustainable lifestyle and finding time to dream. Shine a little brighter.

I will take your daily chaos and personal goals, navigate through and help you get your glow back!

Some things will stay the same. Some things will change. Look for more focused content on mastering to-do lists, quick wins and how to crush the rush of daily life. (Tested by yours truly and a certain set of unruly toddlers!)  I'll be sharing my favorite time hacks, recipes and how I have been staying on track through the busy day to day life. One thing I know for sure is this adventure is just getting started. Stay tuned for some exciting announcements in the next few weeks!

In the meantime, here is some inspiration for your weekend. Don't ever quit. Just change your path and write your own story. And if you are looking for a good read, check this out!

Love a little Louder. 33 ways to Amplify Your Life - by Preston Smiles


1 comment:

  1. No doubt, that is true,change is better.By changing,We get a chance to make ourselves more better in this society.Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.