Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Cookie Swap

This year I got a little excited about baking cookies and decided to have a cookie swap. I was inspired by Etsy's Hostess with the Mostess printables and went with their colorful "Cookie Swap" theme.

IMG_1952

 

I made "peppermint hot chocolate" cookie jars as a take home favor which included ingredients for 3.5 dozen cookies (minus the milk and butter). I also used the Navigator office party centerpieces as a way to bring in some festive table decorations. (They are all sitting in our basement right now.)

IMG_1951

 

Because we don't have more than 4 wine glasses (they break pretty easily on our granite) that match I mixed in a few martini glasses and served champagne and sparkling pomegranate juice with frozen cranberries for a holiday drink.

IMG_1947

 

I also made a huge batch of peppermint bark. We have some many cookies in this house its overwhelming!

IMG_1949

We are officially on "holiday" around here. Scott and I have gone to see 2 movies in 2 days which is somewhat of a record. I would not recommend "This is 40" it was so bad we almost walked out. The "Silver Linings Playbook" however was very good but only 1 of the 2 of us would agree with that. Its a bit dramatic.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy Christmas!
IMG_1940

Signature Holly

1 comment:

  1. wow eerything iis so beautiful. You have been busy baking. Looking forward to seeing you Christmas Evexxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.