Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Time for a little R&R!

Pretty much everyday since early March in our house has been non-stop. Being the planner that I am we scheduled a few trips this month to make sure we took some time off and just enjoyed each other's company and what is left of the summer.  Of course there are still a million projects around the house (including the new nursery) none of which I can accomplish myself these days. (Scott probably needs the vacation more than I do!)

IMG_2789

(I'll save the after for another post as the walls have been painted, tree decal hung and dresser refinishing is in progress!)

In the meantime, the last week of June I took a quick trip to visit Megan in Tampa and Heather and Scott went to Stanford for a few days as part of Heather's introduction to a few college campuses.

Heather Stanford

Heather San Francisco

Scott Heather Bridge

We are off to Hilton Head in a few days and hoping that the tropical storm doesn't dampen our vacation too much.  More updates to come!

Signature Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.