Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Half Way There...

...well technically 16 weeks to go in "twin" terms if we make it to 38 weeks.

22 Weeks

 

Wow, how we have grown!

16 Weeks

 

Weight Gained: I think I need to stop weighing myself!

Exercise: We unpacked our last box on Sunday (YEAH!) so I can't count stairs and boxes anymore. I have still been working on the Pregnancy Project DVD's focusing on 2-3 times a week with some walking. I really like the DVD's, it is like Pilates on steroids that hits all the right places.

Movement: We have activity! I feel Baby A much more than Baby B (at least I think I do, its hard to tell because they can still totally flip around). Lots of little bubbles and kicks, mostly around lunch time and in the middle of the night! I am excited to see how it feels when they are stronger. We go to the doctor for a belly check on the 3rd and then back to Riverside for a growth ultrasound on the 10th.

Food Cravings: Still none, although fruit and veggies are still my favorite.

Baby Purchases: We bought the paint for the nursery and went and registered. Not sure that qualifies for purchases but we are making progress! I am still not really sure how to make 2 cribs, a changing table, rocker and potential bookshelf look right in this space but stay tuned and we'll see if we figure it out. All of our friends and family have been so supportive. We have the cutest collection of onesies and pj's building. I can't wait to organize the girls' closet!!

IMG_2789

 

Sleep: Not much. My back has been killing me along with my sciatic nerve. That is probably a sign that I need to slow down. Thankfully July is filled with a few vacation days and a trip to Tampa (me), California (Scott and Heather) and Hilton Head (whole family).

Mood: Anxious but trying not to be. Work has been crazy, our schedules have been nuts. Things are finally slowing down.

House: We have made HUGE progress as mentioned, but the best part is we have artwork on the wall (at least in some places). Our goal is to still paint Heather's room and the nursery this summer.

IMG_0864 IMG_0866

 

Looking forward to a relaxing weekend!

Signature Holly

1 comment:

  1. You look great! Thanks for the updates.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.