Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

I heart February

Wow, where has the month gone! I am behind in pictures once again but here are a few favorites from this month!

Heather had her winter formal and went with her good friend Kensie.

IMG_3253

 

IMG_3251

 

 

The girls posed for a few Valentine's pics...the outtakes are pretty funny :) They also turned 4 months. (I hope to get those pictures this weekend!)

IMG_0392 IMG_0393 IMG_0395

 

And I had a birthday, the girls signed their first card and Heather even made me one for me. Scott got me a juicer and a Fit Bit so I am looking forward to playing with my new toys this weekend. (They had their own little party as you can see below!)

IMG_0451 IMG_0455

 

We are definitely looking forward to some warm weather so we can break that stroller out and start going on some runs (and not in the basement!)

Thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes! Heather is playing in a big tennis tournament this weekend, so fingers crossed she does well!
Signature Holly

 

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!

    Emily

    Sent from my iPad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the updates! You look great! Heather's dress is very cute, I hope she had a good tennis tournament this wkend. And you will love your fit bit!!! (I'm obsessed with mine).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.