Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Spring Please?!?

Well we thought the snow was behind us but today we are getting another 4-6 inches. UGH. I decided regardless of the weather it was time to finish our family room and spruce it up with some spring decor. (Plus the baby gear was taking over!) Our goal was to finish the downstairs of the house before the girls were born, which we did for the most part, but we put some final touches in the family room this week (Thank goodness for Amazon Prime and Pottery Barn free delivery!) We ended up with a new rug and some pillows, along with a mantel refresh. The goal later this spring is to tackle new countertops and a backsplash in the kitchen. Oh yeah, and the girls got two new high chairs. Very chic :) We are hoping to try some cereal this afternoon...AH!

IMG_3276 IMG_3279 IMG_3283

 

I need to learn to take better indoor pictures, these are so dark! At least you get the idea. I love the little owl pillow on the couch. We also managed to snap a few shots of the girls, marking the 4 month mark. (I was only two weeks over this time!)

IMG_3263 IMG_3265 IMG_3268 IMG_3273

 

Its been a little hectic in this house since I have been back to work. It's probably the hardest transition I haver ever made and I am guessing Scott might say the same. I feel so lucky the girls are home with their Dad and I am told it gets easier so we shall see! I definitely cherish the weekends more than I ever had!

Stay warm!

Signature Holly

3 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! The girls seem quite happy with all their smiles. Nice touches with the decorating and it looks like Spring.

    Emily

    Sent from my iPad

    ReplyDelete
  2. flowerld54@aol.comMarch 2, 2014 at 7:35 AM

    Looks great, Love the rug and everything you did decorating.Let me know how they do with the cereal. Have funxxoo Love their 4 months photos. Great job..xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The house looks great! I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.