Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

Breakfast Club!


Happy Monday!
As part of my goal to eat healthy and lost a few more pounds I have been part of an online challenge group to help with motivation, sharing tips, trick etc. (as well as goals to help keep all things work / life in balance). One of the big tips is keeping yourself accountable and the best way to do that is to share what you are doing.

So for the month of May, I am following the 21 Day Fix program with the diet taken to the next level (i.e. no wine, processed carbs or sugar! oy!) I also decided to spice up my breakfast (the most important meal of course) with a fun little challenge.



You can read about it below. To kick things off, I thought I would share one of my favorite go to recipe sites for Brunch. (It really is my favorite meal). I use Skinnytaste (www.skinnytaste.com) for about everything but lately I have been on a quinoa kick and this is SO good!


Recipe: http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/10/apples-and-cinnamon-breakfast-quinoa.html

You can check out Facebook for more Breakfast Club Info or email me if you want to join!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.