Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2015

What I'm Loving Part I

A lot of my favorite blogs do these monthly wrap-up posts called "What I'm Loving". These are my favorite posts to read because they give me new ideas for recipes, workouts, decorating and all things life in one single source. Here is a snapshot of my current favorite things! Hopefully I can do the same for you and pass along some good ideas! I would love to hear yours as well! :) 

Moo Cards


Aren't these cute? I have decided to try to take my blog and all things health, family and wellness to the next level (or at least keep it updated more frequently) so I made these online. They are tiny little cards with my contact information. So cute. (www.us.moo.com)

You can check out my new FB Page here: www.facebook.com/hollyhayneshealth

Patio Party


We are working on getting our patio ready for summer and I am obsessed with sitting outside. So far we have been able to have a few fires and the girls seem to be content climbing up and down the stairs a few hundred times to keep them busy.  

Here's a few more of my favorite patio sites....





New Tank Tops!


Everything at Loft is on sale and these tanks (along with 100 other colors are $8!). I was given some as a gift and I am addicted. I also just realized is the Nordstrom half annual sale. YAH! (If you are looking for great workout gear try their Zella brand, the creator is an ex-lululemon designer. I also love the brand NYDJ. Their jeans seriously make you look a size smaller. I could write a whole post on Nordstrom! :))

More Tanks!


I just bought this yesterday as I kept seeing it in the my fitness magazines and was convinced I need it. I just love the back. These tops are great for wearing everyday and for working out in. (Scott thinks I need a new hobby besides shopping for tanks! Lol). 



This Life
Confession. I have a small obsession with photos. I ran out of space recently on my computer and calculated that I have over 8K since digital photos were in existence. Oops. I have done a bit of research and finally landed on organizing them on "This Life". Its by Shutterfly (which I have another obsession with), but it literally took me 5 minutes to setup and is amazing at organization. It even does face recognition. Its getting a little confused with the girls, but its easy to start a project, save and come back. I feel much more "together" with my 8,000+ pictures now. 


Staycation
Last but certainly not least I have taken a mini staycation over the past week and kind of love being home with the amazing weather. Its awesome to feel caught up, rested and get to spend some quality time with the family. 



Miss Katherine. 


Miss Savannah. 

Any weekend favorites? Have a great Memorial Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.