Pages

Monday, May 30, 2016

Holiday Week Meal Plan!

Happy Memorial Day! :) I hope everyone had an amazing LONG weekend. Did you over indulge? Maybe haven't made it to the grocery yet? Well don't worry, I have your weekly meal plan all planned out for you with some of my favorite, easy, family friendly recipes!


You can download the entire version here. The best way to get back on track is to have a plan! :)  Here are a few tips I use throughout the week. 

1) Stick to what you like. I love Skinnytaste. Her recipes are super easy, family friendly and easily convert to the 21 Day Fix plan (which I follow). 

2) Plan ahead. I will grill chicken on Sunday (Monday in this case) for salads throughout the week. I will also chop my veggies and pack them in individual serving bags. Finally, I buy nuts pre-packaged into individual servings at Trader Joes. It saves time and keeps me from eating the entire bag!

3) Plan for treats! I don't have treats listed in this plan (they can be substituted for any carb). I aim for 3 treats a week. So 3 glasses of wine, or 3 servings of chocolate. Or maybe even some yummy summer ice cream!!

Have a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.