Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Mother's Day Gift Guide (2016)

I love putting together a good gift guide. Its like finding all my favorite things and putting them in one basket :) Here is a list of my go-to gifts for my favorite mamas out there or that special woman in your life!



I still think of myself as a new mom because I feel like I am learning everyday. Gifts aside I am so thankful for all the strong women and support I receive everyday. I have some amazing mentors to look up to both in my corporate job and on my coaching team. I also have an amazing support system which I could not survive without. 
They say it takes a village and I love that I have so many awesome friends, family and moms to look up to! So here we go....my favorites go to gifts for Mother's Day!

1) Kate Spade PJ's, because yes, you can eat cake for breakfast! And you can never have too many pajamas!

2) Brunch! Breakfast is my FAVORITE meal! Here is an awesome recipe for homemade granola and a few other healthy breakfast staples. 

3) Stitch Fix. Yep, this is probably in every one of my lists. It has been life changing! A personal stylist is waiting to style you and its SO simple. All with the touch of a button and a quick survey. 

4) Homemade Mugs. I love a good DIY sharpie project! Handmade gifts are the BEST!

5) Mom Necklace. You can customize these with any initial to celebrate your favorite mom, grandma or children. 

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.