Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Its time to THRIVE!

Did you know there are less than 11 weeks left of 2016? How are you feeling about the holidays approaching? Better yet, how do you feel about those new year's resolutions you set last January? If you have been following my adventures you have seen that I am on a mission to be my best at the end of January and have embarked on everything from a coaching retreat to a trying a new yoga program to addressing my issues with stress and dependency on food! Thats a BIG undertaking!! whew....

With all that said, my #1 mission as a coach is to provide accountability and support during the holiday season. You can get healthy, have some fun and enjoy a few cookies without totally derailing your progress!

My "Holiday Thrive" accountablity group kicks off October 31st. Its 100% flexible, designed for a busy schedule and very family friendly. Its 8 weeks long, just enough time to get you through New Year's and ready to start 2017 your best yet! Plus you can do everything you need to from the convenience of your home, or vacation spot, or work...you get it. Its made for on the go or anywhere you want it to be!


THE DETAILS:

-->You pick your workout plan based on your goals 
-->You pick your nutrition plan based on your preference 
-->Receive one on one personal coaching (from me!)
-->Receive support of a group setting from other like minded women with similar goals
-->Receive weekly recipes and meal plans

PLUS I will teach you how I set goals, stick to them, plan my weeks and we will make sure the Halloween candy doesn't get the best of us, Thanksgiving is in moderation and even provide 12 days of healthy cookie recipes!!! 

OPTIONS:

1) Work with me to help you pick out your workout program
2) Start November off with the new Core de Force MMA style workout program (details below)

All of the groups are run through a private app so you can access the updates anywhere and have easy one on one access to me! 

Simply email me at hollyhayneshealth@gmail.com OR RSVP below for the Core De Force launch to get started! Its going to be an amazing holiday season! 

CORE DE FORCE!
Core de Force is an MMA inspired total body transformation program that you can do at home with ZERO equipment. Its going to be AWESOME!! And for all of us with CRAZY holiday schedules, the workouts are 30 minutes or less. Easy! 

The program includes 7+ workouts (so you never get bored), 30 days of nutrition, full meal plan + portion control container system, plus 30 days of streaming online access so you can access the workouts anywhere, anytime.  Then of course you get me, recipes, personal coaching + much more!





And from a personal perspective, here is why I am excited about this!!
-->Jericho (the trainer on the right) did this right after having a baby so you can physically see her transformation. 
--> No equipment
--> 30 minutes
--> The cueing is awesome, it goes by SO fast! (I got to try it on my coaching retreat!)
--> Its broken up like a real boxing match. So it really is fun!
--> The meal plan is 21 day fix friendly.

GET ready!!!! This is going to be BIG!

--> RSVP here and you can enjoy some MMA inspired tips, tricks and recipes as we work our way up to the launch date!

-->On 10/31 you will get first access to this BRAND NEW program! (Which you can having streaming in your home ASAP!)

Who is ready to fight for it? I know I am!




1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.