Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Thanksgiving Inspiration!

Its that time of year again, where I sort of go crazy on Pinterest and hope that I have time to make everything. I started with this colorful winter salad! Which ironically I ate as the first snowflakes fell of the season.  I was inspired by a pomegranate dinner recipe I saw but made a simpler version.


KALE CRUNCH SALAD:
I LOVE Trader Joe's and they have this new kale crunch salad mix which is a mix of kale and brussel sprouts. I added pomegranates, almonds and then balsamic vinegar. Its the perfect side with a lot of crunch. Adding flank steak or chicken sausage would be amazing. 

Then I started in on the Thanksgiving dishes....

THANKSGIVING INSPIRATION:
I plan on making these two for our "healthier" sides.  First up, roasted sweet potato and fig casserole. 



And then this...Quinoa stuffing. I could seriously eat quinoa every meal. 



Here are some additional resources that have some amazing, clean eating inspired recipes!



I hope you all have an amazing Thanksgiving! I'll be back later this week with a meal plan to get you back on track after a little indulgence!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.