Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

FEBRUARY is HERE! --> Workout Plan for the Month!

Can you believe it is February 1st already? I don't know about you but this time of year I get a little antsy with all the cold weather and just want to incorporate a little fun! This is exactly what I did this month with my workout plan.

My 30 day challenge kicks off Monday, February 6th and we are focused on giving yourself a little love and TLC + having some fun!



I combined my favorite 30 minute routines with some booty busting barre and rocking cardio workouts to switch things up and keep you moving.


You can download the PDF version here.  This assumes access to Beachbody On Demand which can be downloaded for free for 30 days here

Instead of trying to do this all yourself, join me for 30 days as we get INSPIRED and focus on loving ourselves! 



Are you struggling with how to fit it all in? What about the motivation each day to try? I have combined one of my favorite books, Big Magic focused on living inspired with my own experience with living a busy healthy lifestyle into on FUN month long challenge. 

Jump in for: 
--> Daily self-care challenges (think journaling, meditation, organizing, learning to manage time etc.)
--> 30 minute workouts to energize you! (Completely customized to your schedule!)
--> Daily Nutrition + Meal Plans + Grocery Lists (All family friendly!)
-->One on one coaching from ME! :)

After 30 days you will have a toolkit of tricks to keep you going for the rest of the year :)  Simply email me at hollyhayneshealth@gmail.com for your spot!  EASY! 

Happy February!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.