Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2017

10 HEALTHY Valentine Treats! ❤️

My husband and I were chatting about the "candy" holidays,  and how pretty much from October through April, every month there is some reason to eat candy, chocolate or indulge just a little bit. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Super Bowl, Valentines Day and Easter. And then it seems like everyone tries to avoid it over the summer until fall hits again! BUT, just because Valentine's Day is this month doesn't mean you have to eat an entire bowl of Reese Peanut Butter hearts. I have some better options!


1) I shared this last year which includes a heart-healthy trail mix that is toddler-friendly

2) 3 ingredient protein peanut butter cups. Yep, still obsessed with these. 


4) Chocolate covered frozen bananas No description needed. Amazing!


5) Make these for your favorite kiddo or enjoy a cute one for yourself. Love bug fruit cups. 

6) Homemade peanut butter granola bars (and the packaging on this DIY post is so CUTE!)

7) Red velvet cupcakes that are 180 calories! YES!


8) Skinnytaste Valentines Day cake balls. My favorite blog and my favorite food!

9) Frozen hot chocolate. Ok this is truly a treat. But I couldn't NOT share this!


I hope you have a healthy holiday! Enjoy!

p.s. Here are some of my DIY favorites the girls and I are tackling this weekend!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.