Pages

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Crock it like its hot...3 Recipes to make THIS WEEK!

The temperature dropped to 35 today and I became a recipe searching fool. For some reason when it is cold outside, I just like to cook. And Pinterest. :) But in all seriousness, the crock pot is a LIFESAVER for us, even in the summer. I have learned to do SO much with it to save us time both on the weekends and during the week.


And I kind of want this print for our kitchen too! Ok, back to the goods. Here are 3 recipes that we are making this week and that you can make today to make your week a little easier!

1) Chicken Enchilada Soup (I used enchilada sauce instead of tomato and rotel tomatoes instead of plain diced!) YUM!

2) Quinoa Vegetable Soup (Great for lunches!)

3) Overnight cherry almond oatmeal (Again, perfect for meal prepping and breakfast on the go! Make one pot tonight for the whole week!)

Want more? I am hosting a 5-day workshop with 10 more recipes and my best weekday meal planning tips this week. It's free. Just RSVP here for all the details! Can't wait!

JOIN HERE!


3 comments:

  1. Amazing, I have marked this week where I would learn to make the 3 delicious recipes you'll make. I also had a party with my friends who does college essay for sale. They sure will thank you for this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just bought a slow cooker, gonna try these recipes. Thank you for sharing!

    instagram hashtags

    ReplyDelete
  3. This method will at least keep them all together and is quick, but you will have to sort through all the recipes in a certain category when trying to find a particular recipe.European Recipes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.