Pages

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Trader Joe's Holiday Gift Guide (My top 10!)

Yes, I just dedicated an entire blog post to Trader Joe's. Mainly because I LOVE shopping there so much AND because some of my clients asked me to! (I talk about their store ALOT!) And as an added bonus if you have toddlers, they will love it just as much!



Sooo, with that said, here are my top 9 holiday finds from Trader Joe's.

--> Make a gift basket with their holiday tea! The Winter Wake-up is my new favorite! (They also have a great peppermint hot chocolate and coffee selection!

--> Decorate your house with their amazing flowers and greenery! We did our entire outside and some of the inside with their selection. I filled my outdoor planters with greenery (just $4.99 a bundle) and hung wreaths all over our house.



--> Candy Candy Joe's. These are NOT good for you, but my kids LOVE them and they are a fun treat. If you look in the frozen section they also have chocolate dipped versions which are great for last minute holiday parties!

--> Jumbo Cinnamon Rolls. These have become a holiday tradition at our house. Better than the homemade! And they take about 5 minutes to make. Perfect for a cold winter morning by the fire.

--> Everything bagel seasoning. A great stocking stuffer and better yet a great dinner saver. Put this on anything with some olive oil and bake in the oven. It is SOOOO good!


--> Pre-cut veggies. These are dinner savers too. Everything from fresh cut squash crinkle fries (not frozen) to riced cauliflower to pomegranate seeds to pre-chopped stir-fry. These finds make life easier!

--> Wine. My favorite wine is the Dark Horse variety but there are so many awesome TJ's originals to choose from! Here is a list of 27 that won't' break the bank!

--> Pantry and snacks. Pair these amazing SNACKS with your wine and you have an instant party!

--> Advent calendar and gifts. If you have a friend who loves chocolate, their pre-packaged "foodie" gifts are perfect stocking stuffers and great to keep around the house or office. (Try the organic honey sampler, or the holiday coffee sampler for your foodie friends!)

--> Cutest terrarium ever. I got these on sale and hung them all over my house. Perfect gifts, but awesome for the winter when you just want a little greenery around (even after the holidays). 


Happy shopping! And make to share what you found on your Trader Joe's adventure!

p.s. Fun fact. I wrote a paper about Trader Joe's which is owned by Aldi in Grad School. They design their store to be like a treasure hunt. And they deliberately add new products and keep products seasonal every week to make it more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.