Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

City of Lights

Paris is one of those cities that really can't be captured by pictures alone. Scott and I both agree that this city is by far our favorite place in the world and that when you get off the train you get this awesome feeling when you look deep into the streets. There is an amazing sense of history combined with the latest fashion and style. Pretty much everything in Paris is historical topped off with fresh bread, flowers and pastries on every corner. Not to mention French is kind of amazing to listen to in my opinion. Everything just sounds so much more formal! There is a story in everything.  I love getting lost in the streets of Paris and if anyone asks me what my favorite part of the trip is I would say the walks "to" the monuments or historical sites. (Of course there are snacks along the way.)

IMG_2503

Since Scott and I were in Paris for the first time in March, 2012 we hit some of the same sites but added a few new ones as well including Sacre Coer and Versailles. Both were spectacular  I wish I was better at capturing proportion in our pictures.

IMG_2471 IMG_2584

We hit a few cafes along the way and then of course, the Eiffel Tower. Which I have to say 2nd to the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio, gives me chills every time I see it.

IMG_2612

At this point we had our poses down for pictures but decided to have a little fun at the end of the trip.

IMG_2625 IMG_2624 IMG_2619 IMG_2579 IMG_2566 IMG_2554

You can view all our pictures here:

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AbuWLdu2YtGr1

I am going to start off the weekend dreaming about Paris and pretending my tea tastes like the amazing wine we had every night!

Signature Holly

1 comment:

  1. cute love the fun photo shoot...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.