Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Ice Ice Baby

Its nice to know that the "Winter Formal" theme for Davidson this year is a nice throwback to the 90's. Heather's date David came over to our house for dinner (oh the days of not having a license) and then they were off to the dance. Scott and I tried our best not to eavesdrop, so hopefully Heather will invite him over again! Not to mention all parents failed on pinning the corsage and Heather ended up taking the reigns and fixing it.  Don't they look cute?

IMG_2643 IMG_2644

 

Even Lilly got to pose after promptly showing me her latest ballet moves. :)

IMG_2640 IMG_2637

 

Heather's dress turned out perfect. We ordered it online while we were is Paris and even had a backup just in case. But we thought the white fit the theme best.

IMG_2641

 

I think Sadie Hawkins in next but I am not sure what they call it these days! :)

 

Signature Holly

2 comments:

  1. Heather you look fantastic and beautiful. Your date David is cute too. Hope you had a great time. Holly, I sure do remember those days Ha.xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures! Oh my, I think Heather has grown up.

    Emily

    Sent from my iPad

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.