Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

When Opportunity Knocks! Join in!

I can't believe its July already! I know most of you read this blog for the pictures but I did recently give my fitness page a makeover and have started coaching motivational fitness groups. In my own journey I have lost 18lbs and am still going! These groups are what keep me going. At 5am when I don't want to get up, I know that I am responsible with an amazing group of women to keep on track!

So while most of my posts are not fitness related. This one is! :) (Fair warning!)

So here goes. Get excited! (You know because this blog is very exciting!). I am looking for 8 women to join my 21 Day Fix Challenge starting July 20th! This time its gotten a summer makeover. Its a small, completely private program that will get you looking awesome in just 3 short weeks. This program is limited in size and only open to NEW 21 Day Fixers. (Or those that have not been in a challenge group). Everyone loves a good sale and its on sale this week! Yah!

Going on vacation. Traveling. Lots of family events? As a mom of twins I get a busy schedule and will be sharing lots of time management tips. Trust me. You can do it!

Lets do this! Sign-up Here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.