Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2015

The Friday 5! (Fall Fun Edition!)

Hi friends. I am back with the Friday 5. Which I actually started writing on Friday but never made it around to publishing. So here it is, a few days late! This a snapshot of all of our favorite things of the week, this week focused on fall fun!

#1 Giant Salted Pumpkin Cookies
I have been dreaming of these all week. Don't they look amazing? I think I have to eat something pumpkin at least 2-3 times a day!

(Source)

#2 Five Ways to be a Pro Mom. 
I have reference Ivanka Trump several times on this blog and while I am confident our lives are nothing the same (I am pretty sure she didn't scrub the kitchen floor while her kids napped today, but you never know!), she is is oddly relatable. I love her positivity and it makes me feel like I can go out and accomplish anything!



#3 What to Wear this Fall and Winter
This season just makes me obsessed with outfits. More than normal :) I LOVE boots, infinity scarves, rich colors etc. I could spend HOURS on Pinterest just looking at outfits. I have been trying really hard to focus on some key pieces. This guide is awesome. 


#4 French Bread Mummies
This time of year, candy is everywhere. I thought these were a fun and kid friendly alternative to the typical Halloween treat!


#5 Fall Family Fun
And last but certainly not least, we have had quite a few adventures lately in our household from Homecoming to the twins 2nd birthday to pumpkin picking to hay rides and finally our family picture sessions which we did as OSU's Mirror Lake this year. It was the anniversary of my husband and I's first date which was an OSU football game. It was pretty cool to go back 13 years later with the family. I can't wait to see how they turn out!





I'm working on a full October recap! Coming soon :) (If you can't tell its my FAVORITE month of the year!)

Have a great week!
XO,
Holly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.