Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2015

The Friday Five! (Pumpkin Edition!)

Hello friends. Its another recap of all my favorite moments and things in the week (unfortunately a few days late...because well, that is just how it goes sometime).  My inbox has been filling up with all things pumpkin lately. I am OBSESSED. I can't stop. Here are my top favorites.

1) Pumpkin Cupcakes. I know, these are not really the healthiest treat, but they LOOK so good. Maybe I will just stare at them all week so they stay calorie free!


2) Pumpkin Sage Stuffed Shells. Pasta and pumpkin in one serving. OMG. 


3) Pumpkin Nut Muffins. These are breakfast staples in our house in the fall. I hope the girls like them as much as I do!! (I'm making them for their birthday party next week which has a breakfast theme, so they REALLY better like them!)


4) Continuing on the breakfast theme, how about some pumpkin pecan pancakes? YUMM!!!!

5) And last but not least are these double chocolate pumpkin cookies. These definitely are going to have to go in the freezer or I am going to eat them ALL! Everything in moderation right? 


The great thing about pumpkin is it counts as a veggie. I have been adding it to my smoothie in the morning and getting 2 full servings of veggies and a fruit (banana) in one meal! 

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Saturday was so rainy and gloomy but Sunday was amazing. We have been taking full advantage of the fall weather with lots of walks (and cute fall outfits of course!) I just can't resist! The girls love to name all the colors of the leaves. Which basically means our walks take HOURS. :)



Have a great week!
XO,
Holly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.