Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Spring Toddler Girl Style Picks (on a budget!)

I have a goal this month to NOT eat any girl scout cookies. (Yes, I ordered some to support our little friends but I gave them to the husband and took them to work!) So instead of eating cookies at night, the next best thing is SHOPPING! :) It's calorie free right? I always get questions about how we dress the girls (matching or not matching) and where we get there clothes. So here are my spring toddler picks to transition into warmer weather and a few tips I have learned along the way dressing two at time!






When you have to buy two of everything its really important to try to stick to a budget. My go to stores are Old Navy (sizes run a bit small and a good transition size) and Carters. My close 2nd are Target and Kohls. Here is why.


- I almost always shop online because finding two of the same size with two toddlers in a cart is maddening. They have a lot of options.


- We usually coordinate the girls. Think 1 gray top, 1 white top in a similar style or same dress but one blue and one yellow. Until recently they weren't picky but now they like to be the same, so this helps us let them have their own style but still be similar. (They also have to wear different clothes to preschool so the teachers can tell them apart). Carters and Old Navy almost always have multiple colors of one outfit.


- Lots of sales. Most of these sites have lots of great deals and coupons. 40% off. I am on it. I usually buy at the beginning of each season and in bulk! (They tend to sell out fast). I just ordered 6 pajamas (that gets us through 3 days without doing laundry) on clearance.


- They have the same shoes and accessories. (We write their names on the bottom of their shoes to tell them apart).


- I like to pick out clothes for the girls that look like adult clothes. It is scary sometimes when we all have leggings and tunics on. But to me, its just too much fun! :)




The outfits above are all Old Navy (they are graphic t-shirts turned inside out so you don't see the writing) including the shoes. The hats and leg warmers I ordered on Etsy. :)

My picks!

Here are my picks for the spring. Graphic tshirts are our go to outfit. You can never have too many. Then there are jeggings.  I mean how can you not like these? I wish I had some! The jean jacket is pretty versatile (they need a new one!) and can be worn with almost everything. My other picks are just fun cute little outfits that you can mix and match. I hope to pick up the polka dot dresses for Easter (which would be very cute with the jacket!) Swimsuits are my weakness. I just LOVE baby swimsuits....


So there you have it! Check them out below.



- Graphic Tshirts

- Fashion Jeggings

- Graphic Pullover

- Swimsuit

- Jean Jacket

- Flower pants

- Spring dress


Happy Shopping! (and enjoy those thin mints!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.