Pages

Monday, March 7, 2016

Twin Day 2016

Today is twin day in the Haynes household. A day that didn't exist 3 years ago or I didn't think would ever exist. A day that I will forever remember every second. Its the day we went for an 8 week checkup with my OB GYN a nervous wreck and left with our world changed forever. The day that Scott turned a pale white in the Dr's office and I am pretty sure I had a complete panic attack in the car on the way home!


Every time when I feel overwhelmed, stressed or down, I think about how lucky we are that we were blessed with two amazing, healthy babies at one time. I will forever call it our miracle.


We weren't sure if were going to get pregnant and it was a journey to get there. I had no idea twins actually happened naturally AND that they would happen to someone that doesn't have twins in their family. But guess what. It does. And just like that our world changed.


My point of sharing this story is you never know how things are going to work out or what god has in store for you. I am in a big believer in things happen for a reason. I would have never imagined in a million years our life the way it is today but I wouldn't trade it for anything.  Oh yeah, and trust your gut. Because I had a dream we were having twins the night before and talked myself out of believing it was true!


Happy Twin Day :)
p.s. They have a pretty fabulous big sister too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.