Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Healthy Inspired Father's Day Gift Guide!!

Its Father's Day week! For those of you that follow my FB page, I recently shared the emotional roller coaster I experience this week given the loss of my dad.


With that said, I love celebrating holidays all the special dad's out there and thought it would be fun to put together a special "healthy" focused Father's Day Gift guide.


So here are my recommendations for all those special dads! :)

Get Creative. I am firm believer that health and fitness is not just about healthy eating and workouts but about your total emotional state. So how about a fun homemade drawing, framed picture or even a handmade gift? I love this custom frame that allows you to switch out the picture anytime!

Think Vacation! Dad's love to relax so how about some goodies for your upcoming summer vacation or pool outings? These sunglasses and swim trunks are super stylish!

Fitness Monitors. These are not only practical but add a little bit of competitive fun to the family. Monitor your steps, heart rate and more. There are so many great options to choose from.

New Kicks. Because who doesn't love new shoes? (Ok, maybe that is a women's thing....) BUT, these are great for the active dad who needs a good pair of cross-trainers this summer!

Grill Set! Grilling is a HUGE part of our summer routine. There are so many cool grilling accessories out there include this awesome utensil kit. Other ideas include cookbooks, grill light, grill cleaner etc.

Chore Certificates! Give Dad a break and let him cash in his own custom chore coupons. I especially love the one where its a punch card. Maybe give him 5 free grass mowings so he can watch golf instead! :)

Happy gifting! Have an amazing weekend and Father's Day! We will be celebrating this guy and hopefully doing a little bit of relaxing! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.