Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Easy Summer Meal Plan!

Late nights and early mornings makes for long, fun summer days! Add in a few longs weekends and some traveling and sometimes sticking to your clean eating plan gets tossed out the window!  Just because time is crunched however doesn't mean you need to give up. This is our meal plan for the week...and after a weekend of traveling its EASY! One episode of Dora the Explorer (25 minutes) and I am prepped and ready for the week. Plus I would rather spend time at the pool after work than chopping veggies. This can be 21 Day Fix, Paleo friendly and gluten free (with a few modifications depending on your preference).


Tips / Shopping Tricks / Recipes:
- Grilled salmon recipe
- Mustard chicken thighs recipe
- Pork stir fry includes grilled pork chops + stir fry veggies (frozen) from Trader Joes
- Turkey burgers and sweet potato fries are both from Trader Joes
- Zoodles (zucchini noodles are chopped with a spiralizer) and tossed in coconut oil with your choice of vegetables (with optional meatballs).
- Energy bite recipe
- Paleo friendly breakfast quiche recipe



Snacks:
Greek Yogurt
Berries
Chopped Veggies
Almonds
Dark Chocolate
Protein Smoothie (Using Shakeology + coconut milk)
Coconut water

Prep:
I typically chop all my raw veggies ahead of time as well as bake extra chicken and grilled veggies for lunches during the week. I also make the quiche and energy bits ahead of time to have throughout the week. This takes me about 25-30 minutes.

To plan for dinners I simply prep/plan the night before. Each night I also pack my lunch for the next day. It probably takes me 15 minutes an evening to gather ingredients and plan/pack. Not to bad!

Try it and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.