Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR! --> Your Monthly Workout Plan!

Happy New Year!! Who is ready to kick the New Year off right?!? We started the year with an amazing sunny hike and a workout of course! It was 50 and sunny in Ohio today which equals you must get outside! We actually did our New Year celebration this morning because no one made it until midnight!


I have really learned to love our little hikes. The girls have really gotten into it. So much so that Santa brought me a new pair of hiking boots for the winter! I can't wait to enjoy some of winter's best days outside.

Each month in 2017 I am going to be featuring a monthly workout plan that you can follow along. I hope you enjoy this months! Its a mix of my favorite MMA (mixed martial arts) and some classics from P90x and Insanity.


This plan assumes access to Beachbody On Demand Streaming Service. You can try it for free for 30 days here. Just enough time to get this entire plan down! :)

Cheers to a healthy and happy 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.