Pages

Sunday, July 23, 2017

Crush the Rush!

Did someone say back to school?!?!? Ok, not yet, but I don't know about you, but my summer mornings have gotten a little "off". With vacations and camps and late nights, they need a little makeover. 



Introducing my "Crush the Rush" workshop. Something I have been super passionate about for a long time, finally in a 5-day format I can share with all of you! And it is FREE!!!

RSVP HERE!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/326493831141853/

Join the movement to Crush the Rush!

Ever feel like your mornings are overwhelming? And you just can't get out the door in time? Or you don't have the energy to focus on those TOP priority items and end up doing them late at night or not at all?

JOIN me for a 5 day FREE "Crush the Rush" workshop, featuring the book the "Miracle Morning".

We will take it step by step with tips to help you get your mornings and your plan back on track!
--> Tips to wake up earlier (and be more efficient with your time)
--> Easy breakfast recipes for on the go!
--> Ways to prioritize your top to-do's
--> Tips to find a few minutes to focus on YOU!
--> PLUS prizes and giveaways for those that "crush it" 💁

RSVP HERE!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/326493831141853/




Can't wait! We kick off July 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.