Pages

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Headed to NOLA!

My team is headed to NOLA this week and we are SO excited! I have never been. Neither have they! We can't wait to be tourists and soak ourselves into some amazing leadership training and have a little fun!



--> My family has been my biggest support system and daddy daycare extended hours means ALOT to this momma!! THANK YOU! ❤️
Throw on some PJ's, grab a glass of wine or your favorite drink and hop on your laptop or phone from your couch ~ we can't wait to share with you!   



In t-minus 8 hours I will be on a plane to New Orleans with my team! It is a whirlwind girls trip, leadership conference, workout summit and honestly something I never thought I would have the opportunity to do! It will be busy, but this gal is EXCITED!
--> I get to become a certified Core de Force instructor (hello 5am kickboxing classes, I am coming for you!), the first group of instructors in the world to get certified!
--> My team and I are attending two full days of leadership conferences, time to fill my bucket so that I can be the best coach, wife, leader, mom I can be!
-->We get to celebrate our successes as a team in the SUPERDOME and have some super fun dinners planned (yes, foodie at heart!)
I can't wait to share this with you and bring back everything I learn!

Our coaching team is like family, a family of coaches who through making a decision to improve our own health, allowed us to help other people with theirs & has provided freedoms like more time, income, better health & outlook on life. We're all regular people who all made one decision to take control of our health and our lives & now we're able to pay that forward to others like you. 



EVER WONDER WHAT A COACH DOES? 
Or, just want to follow along on our adventures? 
Join our LIVE Happy Hour from the comfort of your own home ~ unseen & unheard ~ Friday, July 14th at 7pm CST. Just be sure to set your notifications to "ON" so that you get updates when we go live!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1940097149601716/


Zero obligation, strictly informational to see if this is a right fit for you & how joining our team could make an impact in your life.. We're sure you have lots of questions & we have all the answers. The LIVE 1 hour event will provide all the ins & outs of what this business is, what we do as coaches, how you are able to start your own at-home business all while getting yourself in the best shape of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.