Pages

Friday, February 23, 2018

My Birthday Manifesto! (and one for you too!)

Cheers to 39! I am that person that actually likes their birthday and am sort of sad when it is over. So instead of sulking around that the party has passed this weekend, I decided to take something I heard on a podcast and make it into a fun yearly activity.

A birthday manifesto.



What is that you say? Think of it has your yearly bucket list but the fun version! A manifesto is a tool for putting your stake in the ground and declaring what you want. So in this case you are declaring what you want to be and what you want to do for this amazing year. Think of it as a rallying point. Sort of like your Jerry Mcquire moment (although you don't have to share it with anyone or your entire company!)

What is your dream?
Where do you want to go?
How do you want to feel?
Who do you want to connect with?
How do you want to feel?

So today, I am writing mine. There is no right or wrong way. Just think about how you want to celebrate your life and what you want to do. Say it like you mean it. Use strong action words and then share it or save it somewhere to remind yourself what you are working towards.


Sound fun?  I have created a starting point for you! You can download it HERE! Try it! And let me know what you think!

And yes, eating cake and celebrating is probably my favorite. Cheers to embracing your birthday and celebrating the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.