Pages

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Treat Yo' Self!

Happy Sunday! As we start to head into Valentines' week I thought I would share some of my FAVORITE treats (aka chocolate) and some self-care ideas I have been brainstorming! Because part of self-care Sunday is treating yourself right!?!?!

CHOCOLATE
- Life changing 3 ingredient healthy PB cups. Drop the Reese and make these!!!


- Dark chocolate PB Fruit dip. Yes, all my favorite things in one! And it is packed with antioxidants!


Ingredients

  • ¼ cup + 4 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk 
  • 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. all-natural smooth peanut butter

  • 1 scoop Chocolate Vegan Shakeology (or other protein powder)
  • Fresh fruit

Instructions

  1. Combine ¼ cup almond milk, peanut butter, and Shakeology in a medium bowl; mix well.
  2. Add remaining almond milk, 1 Tbsp. at a time; mix until well blended and smooth.
  3. Serve with your favorite fruit

SELF-CARE

1) Schedule a reward for yourself (like a pink manicure) for sticking to your goals for the week!

2) Take a social media break! (My goal lately is to disconnect during the day on Saturday and spent it being super present!)

3) Plan an at-home Valentine's Day party! We are doing a dress-up tea party and a special movie night! But a kid-free version would be to make this awesome fondue and watch the Olympics! It doesn't have to be complicated. (I would probably throw in an episode of Fixer Upper!)

4) Make working towards your goals something you look forward to. I am pretty excited that my first goal was met this year and I am celebrating with these new leggings! And this helps me get up in the morning. I am pretty excited to wear these out and about this spring also!



5) Tell someone thank-you. ❤️ And remember to be thankful for all the progress you have made! (There are so many journals on Amazon that make gratitude easy...for those of us that don't like journalling! Oh that's me!)

6) Go alarm free at least one day. While this sounds like a silly self-care step, allowing yourself to sleep in a little and enjoy the morning is truly something you should take advantage of! Especially if you are working hard all week! (Hello 5am virtual gym gals!)

I hope you have a happy and healthy Valentines Day! Treat Yo' Self!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.