Pages

Friday, February 2, 2018

Liven up your Lunches!

Getting sick and tired of those carrot sticks or microwavable meals? No time to pull together lunches that actually sound good and don't want to go out to eat every day? I have just the plan for you that you can pull off this weekend!

I have been super focused on cleaning up my diet, mainly to get my energy back, which has led me to find some inspiring lunch ideas! Ideas that I can implement on Sunday and enjoy throughout the week even between crazy meeting schedules.

Ready for some deliciousness? These would be great to whip up for the BIG GAME this weekend too!!

TIPS TO GET STARTED!

1) Find recipes you love throughout the week and create a Pinterest Board or notepad with links to them. (I used Google Keep)

2) On Thursday or Friday create your plan and grocery list. (You can download my plan here!)

3) If you are looking to save extra time repeat the same lunch on M/W/F and then on T/TH so you only have to make two recipes!



RECIPES: 

In a Pinch:
  • Pick a Protein (Hard boiled eggs, cottage cheese, lunch meat)
  • Add some veggies and hummus
  • Toss in some fruit!
  • Make a wrap! (Roll your meat / cheese in a tortilla, add some spinach and you are ready to go!)




THURSDAY: Red Quinoa Salad


And just for fun. Here is your grocery list! I told you this would save you time!

Try it! And let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.