Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

5 Things --> August Edition!

I can't believe its AUGUST already!  I always like to kick off the month with some FUN because I get very inspired at the beginning of the month. I feel like its a fresh start with new goals and a new beginning. Here are a few things I am loving!

SCHEDULES
Yes. I love schedules. It keeps me sane. We had a busy July! Between family vacation and my first annual coaching conference I was traveling 15 out of 31 days. That might be a record for me. The good news is, it was really fun!! I am SO ready to get back onto a schedule. BUT first, lets recap! :)

Here is a quick pic of my larger team in Nashville! (Hard to believe a year ago it was just me starting out!!)


And a few pics of our family traveling this summer!


We pack very light! Lol.




AND we LOVE the beach! OK, now I will truly move onto August. 




BACK TO SCHOOL SHOPPING
I don't know about you but when August rolls around I automatically start thinking about back to school shopping, or really just fall clothes in general. Old Navy serious has the best deals. How cute are these little tops and dresses? And toddler military boots? Yes we need those! I truly love Old Navy for the girls because they offer multiple colors of the same item. So they match. But they are different. And sometimes I am lucky and they have a mom version too! :) 

SKINCARE 
If you have read my previous posts you know I am on a skincare kick. Unfortunately with being in the sun so much my skin is super dry right now and needs a makeover. I started using this Hyaluronic Acid Hydration serum at night and really like it. A little trick is to put it in the fridge and then apply it. Its like getting a mini facial before bed! I love this brand because its very reasonably prices, you can order through Amazon and is a locally owned business. Plus its made with real ingredients. Like you could seriously eat it! 

MOTIVATION
I always pick a new book at the beginning of each month and this month I choose the "Magic of Tidying Up." I am a pretty neat person, but I liked the concept of this book. Its based on how you feel about things and getting rid of the weight of "extra" stuff. I am all in! And will keep you posted!

I also started a new workout program (no surprise) but its 100% dancing. No weights. No equipment. Just me, barefooted, dancing in our basement or with the girls for 30 days. Its only a few days in and I am loving the change. 



ACCESSORIZE
For those of you that don't know, my coach (yep I have one to keep me motivated too!) used to be a fashion blogger and turned me onto Rocksbox. What is it? Its like a jewelry rental subscription but with REALLY cute stuff. The best part. You can try it for free for a month and just send it back when you are done. Just use the code HOLLYHBFF8. Perfect for those special occasions or when your wardrobe needs a little boost!

I hope this inspires you this August! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.