Pages

Monday, August 15, 2016

Busy Mom's Answer to Working Out!

You have seen me post about it a lot, and I probably have told you how working out in my basement is the secret sauce to time management for me at some point in a conversation... SO, with school starting soon and schedules starting to ramp up, I thought I would give you a quick review of  my answer to working out with a BUSY schedule.

Here is what it will save you...
-->No driving to the gym
-->No gym membership
-->No boring workouts (There are 350+ to choose from)
-->No waiting in lines
-->No sharing a lockeroom
-->No waiting for someone to unlock the gym at 5am! (Or even worse getting there and having them be late!)

Pretty cool right? Don't take my word for it though. You can try any of the streaming workouts for FREE for 30 days.

Here is what you get!




Not only do you get over 350+ workouts, but you get the nutrition plans, meal plans and your very own personal coach. (That is where I come in). And that is is why this works. Because you can workout on your schedule but have the one on one accountability when you need it.  Some quick workouts that you can try include the following:

--> Yoga
--> Pilates
--> HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)
--> Kickboxing / Mixed Martial Arts
--> Dance

The workouts are available on your smartphone, smarttv or streaming online anytime. There is even an app you can download and save your favorite workouts so when you don't have internet you still have access to them.

The best part is these are easily pairable with other workout programs. Like to run? Add on some circuit training. Love to go to spinning? Try some yoga on the weekend. I guarantee you will never get bored. Take a look at let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. wow it is such a good schedule. although i am not a mom but i am a working woman so i am guessing it might help me a lot too. my work time is always unpredictable too. thank you for updating

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.