Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Show me the money! :)

Back to school craziness got your schedule all out of whack? Feel like you need a little boost to get back on track? What if I told you you could get PAID to workout and you could do any workout you wanted in 30 minutes or less? AND all you have to do is check in for 30 days? That is right, just log your nutrition + workouts for 30 days and you are a winner!!

Pretty awesome right? I am so excited to kick off September with the NEW Health Bet Challenge. ðŸ™Œ

HOW DOES IT WORK?
- I help you pick a program + nutrition plan (or you can use the one you are already doing)
- We work together to set goals for September
- I share my tips and tricks + meal plans in a private online accountablity group (Recipes included!)
- You log your progress PLUS get me as your personal coach

Easy! Fun! And it can be done on your time. There is honestly no excuse to say no! In the amount of time it took you to read this you could be signed up and ready to go!



Who wants in! I have 10 spots! 

Comment below "Winner" or email me at hollyhayneshealth@gmail..com You can also setup a one on one session HERE to discuss your goals further. 

Lets make this September the month to remember! (And oh yeah, the timing works out well with skinny jeans, boots and all things fall!!)


3 comments:

  1. To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity. See the link below for more info.

    #challenge
    www.ufgop.org


    ReplyDelete
  2. Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try. Keep sharing ideas. Have a good day :)
    imarksweb.net
    imarksweb.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.