Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Back to Basics --> Easy 7 day Clean Eating Meal Plan!

I'll say it again but I cannot believe it is August! With the girls starting pre-school and Heather heading off to college I just felt the need to simply things this month. SO, I kicked off August with a new meal plan, inspired by my goal to keep things simple!


You can view all the recipes and make a copy for yourself here! And because organizing and color coding makes me happy, make sure to check out all my other plans. (For those of you following Beachbody programs, This is 21 Day Fix, Country Heat and Hammer and Chisel friendly.)

As you might have seen I have started a country dancing workout program. WHATT! I know. I am not a huge country music fan....AND I am a horrible dancer...BUT this has incorporated a little extra fun into our schedule and allows me to dance barefoot in our basement in the morning or better yet with the girls after work. Its been a really nice change in schedule and something all of us our enjoying!

CHECK US OUT! 



Have an fun, healthy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.