Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

19 Weeks!

In the midst of moving chaos I have been trying to keep up with taking pictures for the baby books. (I still am on the fence about how to replicate one book into two for when they are older but I guess I have some time to figure that out.)

We had a great week this week and were able to spend almost 90 minutes with both babies on Wednesday during our anatomy ultrascreen. Baby A is 9 ounces and Baby B is 10. The doctor said I had the "perfect" twin pregnancy so far which I am holding on to because they last two days I have felt super emotional, tired and really sore. (I am guessing that is from unpacking!) He also confirmed (99.9%) that they are BOTH girls. I am no doctor but we had a pretty clear shot for both of them.

IMG_2767

Heather graciously played photographer today and we took a few early Father's Day pics in our backyard. Good use of a chalkboard especially when I can't figure out where to hang it! It took us a few tries but we got a few cute ones.

IMG_2763

Ignore the feet. My ankles seem to disappear by noon these days...no matter what shoes I wear.

IMG_2761

IMG_2754

PREGNANCY THOUGHTS: 

Weight Gained: 18lbs. We are definitely on an up swing. I have very mixed feelings about this. I just keep thinking there are two and eating my vegetables! I did have one weak moment this week and didn't pack any snacks and had to make a last minute Target trip on my way home from work. I was the pregnant lady eating a pop tart in the checkout line. Opps. Pretty sure I haven't had a pop tart for years. We are not making it a habit.

Exercise: Does carrying boxes up and down double flights of stairs count? I am hoping this week I can get back on the workout wagon. I am on month 5 of the Pregnancy Project and at least got some arms in this week.

Symptoms: Fat ankles (which I HATE!), and back aches. Other than that I feel pretty normal.

Movement: Still not feeling anything :( Every time we see the twins they are practically doing backflips. They even completely switched positions and now are laying head to butt.

Food Cravings: None. I have been trying to eat more protein. Veggies and fruit still taste the best to me. I could eat strawberries and peaches all day long.

Looking Forward To: Registering and oddly going to the pool. I have pool brain. Its all I can think about. Must get those boxes unpacked!

New Baby Items: None purchased. Kelly gave us some super cute onsies and pink bear blankets.

We continue to make progress on the new house and are enjoying finding new places for all of our things. Thanks for all the support these past few weeks. We are so excited to be in our new home and now planning for the girls!

Signature Holly

3 comments:

  1. Great update! Congrats again on 2 girls. Love the Pop-Tart story. Hope you make it to the pool soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. flowerld54@aol.comJune 10, 2013 at 12:38 AM

    Thanks for sending the update.. great pictures.see you wed.xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. You look so cute! Just had another shower for Liz. She is in the home stretch and fat ankles and all is definitely ready for Annabella! Hope to see you this summer!!!

    love,
    alice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.