Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Wishing everyone a Happy Father's Day. I am extra sentimental this year (blaming it on lots of extra hormones) but really wish my Dad were around to help us celebrate.  We kicked off the weekend with a few extra treats and my first trip to Carter's (which I need to stay away from!) We also managed to register which was a bit overwhelming. One step at a time I guess! Looking forward to spending some down time at the new house! (Which we are still unpacking...)

Signature Holly

IMG_2775

IMG_2776

 

IMG_2777

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are really coming along! Happy Father's Day to Scott!

    ReplyDelete
  2. flowerld54@aol.comJune 16, 2013 at 2:14 AM

    cute... tell scott happy fathers day just wait till next year....

    ReplyDelete
  3. flowerld54@aol.comJune 16, 2013 at 2:29 AM

    cute outfits.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.