Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide for Toddlers!

Its the week of gift guides and I am back with my toddler favorites. If you didn't catch my fitness friendly guide, check it out here. These two are into EVERYTHING these days. Sometimes dish towels are their favorite toys, other days they actually sit for 30 minutes and play legos. Here are some of my favorites that are on their wish list :)


I would recommend these items for ages 1-3. Most are not gender specific but a few are just a little girly! I could honestly make a list 100 items long for these two!





Mega Blocks --> We actually already have these and the girls have had them since they were 1. They still play with them all the time and they are the one toy we take everywhere with us. They even went in our suitcase when we traveled to Florida this summer. Everyone loves Legos!

Winnie The Pooh --> Pooh is our current obsession and so are stickers. This combines the best of both worlds. And yes we will be purchasing two because sharing is not something we have mastered!

Puzzles --> Melissa and Doug are my go to favorite puzzles. They are large enough the girls can do themselves, and guide them with learning their shapes and colors.

Tea for Two --> We love Minnie Mouse and a good tea party. I hope Santa brings this for the girls because our current plastic cups have seen better days. Plus it all packs away nicely! (Something this mom appreciates!)

Outfits --> I LOVE buying the girls clothes that look like adult clothes. Old Navy has some amazing deals this year including fur vests, boots and some awesome winter outfits.

Fleece Jams --> You can never have too many "comfy cozy" jams as Savannah says. We live in these. Even in the summer!

Knit Hats --> I just love these. Period. Sometimes a custom Etsy accessory is just what a gal needs!


Mommy and Me Scarfs --> Continuing on my Etsy kick, the girls and I sported these this fall. (Ok so maybe there is one gift on here for me! lol).

Art Easel --> We love crafts. We use a lot of paper and this is a great way to save paper and space. Plus the mess is much more contained.

Happy Shopping!
XO,
Holly

2 comments:

  1. Yay, my hats! I almost didn't recognize them! Your girls look absolutely adorable in them :)

    Steph
    Wheatfield Knitwear

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.