Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

New Year! New Gear!

Those sales! Its like my brain is short circuiting and I don't know where to turn. As we flip the switch into the new year, these are some of the items that I am filling my shopping carts with! Here are some of my favorites items for the new year with a healthy twist!

Leggings!
I promise myself everyday that I am not going to wear leggings and then I give in. They are just amazing in every way :) And much easier to chase two toddlers in! I found ones from crisp winter snowflake white to a fun fake leather for a night out on the town! :)


Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

Detox Tea!
I got a cute little steeping mug for Christmas in my stocking and it has set off a new obsession with loose leaf tea. I found this awesome company in boulder colorado that makes picking out tea like choosing candy out of a candy jar.

http://theteaspot.com/





Skinny Jeans!
Yes, I know these are not at the top of your list right now but they will be. And these are my FAVORITE! They pretty much feel like leggings and you get to order a size smaller. Win. Win. I may also have put this in my wish list. I can't help it. #lovenordstrom!


Lemons!
I really don't make New Years resolutions, but my biggest change this year is going to be my morning routine and drinking lemon water. (Yes I realize I just went from talking about Nordstrom to lemons, but its all about balance right!?!?!)

Check out all the benefits of drinking warm water with lemon in the AM. Pretty doable right?


The Happiness Project Book!
I read this last January and am bringing it out again. I love the simplicity and the message it brings. Plus it is very motivating to kick the New Year off right!



Sugar Paper Weekly Planner!
I am a huge Google calendar fan, but for some reason I have kept all my coaching to-do's and monthly goals hand written. They say if you write your goals down...as in use a pen and paper, you are 80% more likely to accomplish them. I say that is reason enough to buy a cute weekly planner! These are from Target and come in all shapes and sizes. I love it!


New Weights!
I am kicking off a new fitness routine on January 4th. Its still 30 minutes a day but incorporates some heavier weights. Santa stocked me up with 5, 8, 10, 12 and 15 lbs. I'm excited! :) You don't need a lot of equipment to get in a great workouts. These are from Amazon, but used weights at a Play it Again Sports store are a lot cheaper.




























I hope this inspires you to do a little bargain shopping this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.