Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide - Healthy Cooking Cookbook!

I love a good cookbook. Not only because I drool over the pictures but because it always inspires me to take on new challenges in the kitchen and try to change it up in terms of our family meal planning. I decided to combine my love of cookbooks with my love of gift guides and came up with my Healthy Cooking Cookbook Gift Guide for 2015! All family friendly and toddler approved!



Skinnytaste --> For those of you that follow me on FB or have been in my challenge groups, you know I LOVE this cookbook and website. 90% of our family meals come from this amazing site and collection of recipes. We make the butternut squash rolls for the girls all the time and freeze them for when we travel.

100 Days of Real Food --> Eating clean has been a goal of mine this year and this book was recommended by one of my clients. Its great inspiration and easy to follow.

Whole 30 --> Contining on the clean eating path, I love a good challenge and the Whole 30 eating challenge and meal plan is something I have dabbled in and out of all year. This is on my list to finish reading over the holiday break!

Fixate --> This program changed my life and the cookbook is amazing. The turkey chili and the macaroni are delicious!

Practical Paleo --> I LOVE this book. If you have ever been interested in the benefits of Paleo and are just looking for some good healthy recipes, this is the place to start. Its for informative, easy to follow and has a ton of resources.

Picky Palate --> This is one of my favorite bloggers who now has a cookbook. The recipes are amazing and super family friendly. Her desserts are to die for!

Everyday Detox --> A healthy guide to detoxing naturally, all year round -- no dieting, juice fasting or calorie counting. Sold. This is on my wish list and I can't wait to see if Santa brings it! Plus there are over 100 recipes to try!

I hope you are as excited about these as I am ! Happy Shopping!
XO -
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.