Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide for your Fitness Loving Friends!

Its that time of year again where my inbox is flooded with sales and gift ideas. I LOVE putting wish lists together and this year put together some of my favorites for your fitness loving friends and family. Here are my TOP TEN favorites for 2015!



Leggings --> I mean you can never have too many! I have been LOVING these Fabletics leggings and have them in EVERY color.

Fit Bit --> I got back and forth using mine, but I do love the motivation it provides. I would recommend the Fit Bit One. I like that you can clip it on your clothing and aren't tied to have it as a bracelet.

Road ID --> Awesome for those outdoor running and biking enthusiasts. Safety is always first right?

Stitch Fix Personal Styling --> What? Yes, because once you feel awesome you want to look awesome and this service has changed my entire outlook on shopping and wardrobe. Just $25 bucks get you your own personal stylist.

Fleece Wrap --> Look stylish and comfy after a long workout. I have 2 of these and already want 2 more. They are so comfy and cute!

Intelligent Water Bottle --> You should be drinking 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water daily. Need a reminder? This is perfect!

Everyday Detox --> The best selling detox / clean eating cookbook around. Amazing inspriration.

Yoga Mat --> Lululemon gets me everytime. This mat is perfect for those winter Yoga / PiYo workouts.

Best Tank Ever --> I have one of these in gray and I wear it 2-3 times a week. It is the most flatter, sweat proof, comfortable workout top I own. Buy one for your secret santa and another for yourself. Athleta also makes t-shirts and long sleeve shirts in the same style...and LOTS of colors!

Workout Partner --> Yes, you can give this gift for under $50 for 90 days!. (Average subscription is $18 a month). Give your bestie 90 days of personalized workouts, coaching, nutrition and meal planning! (Buy a membership for yourself too and keep each other accountable!) The perfect workout partner!

I hope you love these ideas as much as I do!
XO,
Holly

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful post. Only one of the absolute best post I've ever observed. What a better than average and wonderful post. Keep up your work on articles
    fitness guest posting

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.