Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2016

3 EASY No Bake Holiday Treats!

Not sure about you but I can't believe Christmas is less than a week away! Because our schedule has not let up, I discovered some easy, no bake healthy holiday treats.  I managed to whip these up in less than an hour (probably less if you take away 2 toddlers...lol...There may or may not have been a peppermint extract incident all over the floor!!!

Coconut Oat Power Bites (I put these in the freezer for a mid-afternoon treat!)


Chocolate Peppermint Power Protein Cookies (These cookies freeze well also. Add a little extra water at the end to make them stick!) I made them into balls but you can flatten them to give a more traditional cookie look. 


Coconut Delights (These are undecorated in the pic but you can drizzle chocolate and sprinkles for a festive treat!) No sugar. No dairy. No gluten. Yes!


Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.