Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Holiday Wish List --> My Favorites! 🎄

Happy Holidays! I am not sure about you but the spirit of the season is in full swing! I am kicking off my holiday wish list guide with some of my personal favorites! I'll be sharing my toddler pics and fitness favorites later this week so make sure to check back! I hope this inspires you for some awesome gift giving! 


1) Goal Getter Fitness Journal - This journal is great for your fit friends, or those who just like a really cool calendar. I hope Santa brings me this one!

2) Snack Bowls - I am a sucker for cute dishes. These have a holiday flare but are great all year round. (And at $3.95 a piece, they are even better!)

3) Mantra Band - I give my superstar coaches these and you can never have too many. I just love the sayings. Great for stocking stuffers or a good friend. 

4) Best Black Pants Ever - My best friend bought these to trek around Japan in and they held up amazing and are super cute. Black pants are the staple to everything! And those pockets!

5) Paleo Kids Cookbook - We try to be as clean as possible when it comes to eating. This cookbook is jam-packed with fun and easy kid friendly recipes that won't break the bank and that you can make on a weeknight.

6) Kendra Scott Earrings - I pretty much just love these. They come in all different colors. Perfect for winter, spring, summer, and fall!

7) Find your Happy - Daily Mantras - Lately I have been very into my morning routine and focusing on setting a positive attitude in the morning. These daily mantras and inspirational stories will give you the jump start you need.

8) Zella EveryDay Leggings - You knew I would have leggings on my list, right?!?! Zella is awsome. Very reasonable and durable.

9) Fit Bit Band - I recently got a new Fit Bit HR2 from work which I love. The cool part is they have very fashionable exchangeable bands that you can collect so no one even knows you have a Fit Bit on. Rose Gold please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.