Pages

Friday, December 16, 2016

Holiday Wish List --> The "FIT" List!

Better late than never. For all of you that are out shopping this weekend, here is some "fitspiration" for you or your loved ones that want to start the new year off right! These are some of my personal favorites and go to healthy inspiration!


1) Fitbit - I recently got one of these from work and its AWESOME. I love that it tracks your heartrate the most...but honestly it also tracks your sleep...which is great, but it tells me I need ALOT more!

2) Old Navy Graphic Tanks - These have been my go to tanks lately. They are super cheap ($8 bucks or less) and have all kinds of sayings. They switch them out all the time!

3) New Kicks - These were in one of my Nordstrom carts a while ago but I coudn't justify the price. Now they are on sale! Happy Holidays to me!

4) 100 Days of Real Food (Family Style!) - Our family loves the first cookbook in the series. All the recipes are SUPER easy. I can't wait to try this one!

5) Swell Water Bottle - This is the cadiallac water bottle. It holds your beverages hot or cold for 24 hours. No excuses to get that water in!

6) Spiralizer - We make zoodles all the time with this. Super easy and very reasonably priced.

7) Fringe Fighter Head Band - For those days when you really need a good hair day!

8) Old Navy Compression Pants - Old Navy again with the compression pants. They are AWESOME. Fit amazing and usually are under $20! They have super cute styles too!

9) Motivational Workout Socks - Of course Target would have these. Give you morning workout a kick!

10) Personal Coach + 350 Streaming Online Workouts! This is the gift that changed my life. (I actually used my birthday money and not christmas to try these workouts...) Fast forward a year and a half and I have never looked back. The best part. Try the workouts for 30 days for free. Personal training + coach + 350 workouts. Its like Netflix for your favorite ab moves, cardio days and even yoga and pilates! Give the gift of fitness to yourself or a friend!  (Oh and p.s. you can stream it on your smart TV and sync it with your apple watch!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.